Topic: What a good web-site for well known Knitting Wool at bargain prices

Originator: ali  Date: 18-Sep-12 01:35

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

Just wanted to thank you for your excellent service, easy to use website, fantastic well known brands of knitting wool at discounted prices, quick delivery after ordering. Keep up the good work and keep those discount yarns going.

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

Way to go Kemps Wool. Not only a superb website - infiinitely cheaper than any others I have looked at but a super speedy service too. I only ordered my wool late yesterday afternoon and it has just been delivered (before midday). Wow.

Great website, easy to navigate, brands and colours exactly as pictured/stated, prompt delivery and competitive prices, a pleasure doing business.

I want to thank you for the very, very prompt delivery of my yarn and patterns. I ordered online on Friday and the parcel arrived mid-morning on Saturday. This isn't a fluke - it happened last time as well. if your business is able to provide excellent quality products at competitive prices with prompt delivery why can't others get it right too!!!

I want to thank you for the very, very prompt delivery of my yarn and patterns. I ordered online on Friday and the parcel arrived mid-morning on Saturday. This isn't a fluke - it happened last time as well. if your business is able to provide excellent quality products at competitive prices with prompt delivery why can't others get it right too!!!

Ditto here,fab site and good prices, my last find was a yarn for "soot sprites" if anyone is a fan of Japanese animation films they appear in "Spirited away" tiny soot balls with googly eyes, Ive made 4 so far, the eyes were easy to find BUT the right yarn was a bit of a problem till I found "YETI" in black ideal for what I wanted, I now order all my 3 ply from here its the cheapest and the best so far, ( I knit shawls). So a BIG fan of the site. Thankyou sooomuch

What a wonderful service you provide even with it being mid December when I ordered I had my order within 48hr's I couldn't believe it. I recommend your site to all the knitters I know. Even prices that people can afford allowing us to continue our hobby thank you