Topic: Specials/clearance section

Originator: ali  Date: 09-Jul-14 11:24

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

Hi kemps will you be adding any new lines of yarn to the specials section soon? Seems like ages since any has been added. Usually pages and pages of yarns listed at reduced prices but there only 13 pages and been like that for ages.

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

I agree. I'm getting concerned that there may be a problem.Please,Kemps,let us know that all is well !!

Have you tried emailing Kemps via the contacts section, as this isn't the best place. Someone from Kemps does check the forum from time to time but you will get a much quicker reply if you try them direct, I'm sure!

Sorry I forgot to say look in the site info section!

Glad I wasn't the only one who had noticed the lack of bargain knits being added to the clearance/specials section. I keep looking but nothing been added :(

I think they're just having a big clear out and waiting till it is cleared. They will have a summer sale later, I reckon.

I'm sure they will have an end of season sale. I think they are just waiting till the last lot is cleared before adding more. They have added a few things which have sole quickly.

Hi, I work at kemps and normally keep An eye on the forum but I have been on the sick for 7 weeks with a broken ankle. I know Barry the owner is trying really hard to get some more bargains for you all but it is very difficult as there is not much about. We will let you know via email as soon as we manage to get anything new