Topic: Help!! New customer

Originator: Suewalker  Date: 09-Aug-14 07:36

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

I have signed up, placed an order but every time I got to checkout it takes me back to the home screen. How do I pay for my items?

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

Sue if you want to contact Kemps you have to look in the information section and follow link to contact us. They don't really use this forum, it's just for customers. If you email or ring them they will answer your query. Have you tried clicking on the basket link? Don't give up as Kemps is the cheapest site out there and they get your goods to you so quickly! Hope this helps you! Janine

If you've sucessfully put items in your basket you should see a picture of a basket at the top of the left column above Home. Underneath it says click to view. From there you can pay. Janine

Hi sue, I work at kemps but have just returned part time after being off work with a broken ankle. I hope you have managed to place your order but if you are still having problems ring Lynn on 01915673455

Oh yes, me too! I've spent so long trying to buy that I'm ready to give up. It keeps taking me to the home page. The yarn and staff are excellent but this website really needs to be fixed. There are so many yarn sites that work smoothly... this one is just too hard. I used to buy frequently but now I rarely come here.... searching is hit and miss and cumbersome and checkout, as I said, won't go to the payment page.