Topic: Can't pay, bouncing back to home page

Originator: rubyslippers  Date: 02-Sep-14 11:12

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

Hi I've ordered wool from here a number of times and am familiar with the check out process, and always have been really pleased, however since yesterday as soon as I click 'checkout' to pay for my order I am bounced back to the home page... I tried both yesterday and today several time times.
I rang Kemps Wool and spoke to a man about it, he didn't appear to be very worried that someone is having problems ordering online and said there was nothing they could do their end and a new website is coming soon, that doesn't really help me as I wanted to take advantage of the free post offer, he offered to take my order by phone but I do not like to give my card details over the phone, I'd wanted to order over 4kg of wool and I am very disappointed.

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

Hi, I work at kemps but I am on my day off. Sorry that you were not happy with the response you got over the telephone today. We have had this problem once or twice before. When this has happened before I tell people to close everything and then try and redo the order and this usally works. I hope you manage but if you can't I can assure you that we have taken hundreds of card details over the telephone and we would destroy your details once the order has been processed. I hope this helps a little and if you still need advice I will be at work Thursday morning and feel free to give me a ring thanks

Hi Linda, thank you for your reply, I did eventually manage to order online at about 8.30pm last night, I'd been trying since late afternoon the previous day and had kept signing, at one point I even tried to open a new account! nothing worked until last night, randomly it did ... I just need the £7 postage refund to be issued now! I look forward to the wool arriving and thank you for your help.